Malaysian Students' Association at the University of Toronto

Monday, March 9, 2015

MASAT Annual General Meeting 2015


Dear MASAT members,

Another year has gone by and our club has grown another year older. Without we realizing it, MASAT is already 6 years old. so, it's that time of the year again where the current committee member will pass torch the new hands. This year, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 2nd April 2015 and the nomination is now open till 20th March 2015. Kindly visit our AGM Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1008263835869034/) for updates and nominations. 

Happy nominating!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I am really sad that I missed this annual meeting. I don’t know how but I couldn’t recall attending this meeting. Actually I am corporate event organizer. I was busy in arranging meeting rooms for my clients and it skipped my mind all together.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig